$ 14.94 $ 19.95
1 7/8 yards length x 45" width, cotton sewing fabric - cheater quilt style. Has 8 large blocks with baskets full of strawberries plus borders. Enough for making 4 pillows. Marked '1997 Classic Cottons' on the edge. Pre-owned, cut from the bolt then shelved for years. No odors, stains, or tears.
$ 34.94 $ 49.95
14 vintage lightweight cotton hand-sewn quilt blocks. Each is 13 1/2" square. White cotton and red and white dainty prints were used. There are a few small light brownish stains present (see photos) that might respond to spot treatment. Nicely pressed and carefully stored for years.
$ 16.94 $ 19.95
2 pieces of vintage lightweight cotton print fabric with blue as the primary color. Pre-owned - one of the pieces is a remnant. No odors stains or tears.
1. 1 1/4 yds x 44" wide with 'Peter Pan Fabric, Inc' edge label. Hexagon and floral shapes print.
2. 1 3/4 Yds x 36" wide without edge label. Aspen and maple leaves print. There is a 6" wide swath missing/cut-out for 3/4 of a yard.
This listing is for a lot of 4 books on the subject of making quilts. These are from the 1980's - 90's era. Included are:
1. Log Cabin Chimney & Cornerstone Quilts by Linda Rydjord. Softcover with 44 pages.
2. Pineapple Passion by Nancy Smith & Lynda Milligan. Softcover with 80 pages. Instruction and templates.
3. Sewing on the Line. Fast and easy foundation piecing. Softcover with 86 pages. Written by Lesly-Claire Greenberg.
4. Quick Quilts by Oxmoor House Publishing. Hardcover with 160 pages. Templates, instruction on a variety of projects, many photos.
These books are pre-owned but are in very good condition.